Thursday, December 17, 2020

2020 - Christmas Music of the Day #17 - Alleluia, Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square

 2020 - Christmas Music of the Day #17 - Alleluia, Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square

I don't recall the first time I heard this quiet, yet majestic hymn. I do recall having a conversation with Dan Earl about it awhile back.

To me, it is one of the most beautiful songs of pure praise that I've heard. It almost reminds me of the songs you would hear in a monastery.

When I think of the angels singing on the night of baby Jesus' birth, this is the sound I think of. Perhaps there were louder praises. Perhaps there were majestic choirs with angels in long white gowns singing loudly.

Perhaps there was a sound like this with nothing but pure praise, quiet rejoicing, and the abundance of love flowing from the voices.

A miracle had happened. Some would recognize it. Some wouldn't. 

#ChristmasMusicoftheDay

#LightTheWorld



No comments:

Post a Comment