Wednesday, December 23, 2020

2020 - Christmas Beauty of the Day #23 - Nativity Ornament from Relief Society

2020 - Christmas Beauty of the Day #23 - Nativity Ornament from Relief Society

A few years ago I made a decision about Christmas. My own children were adult enough to realize the meaning behind celebrating the birth of Christ during this time of year.

So, I decide that every Christmas card I sent, and nearly every decoration would be centered around this meaning. I still have some of the favorites from years' past.

But, I began to change on the inside.

My heart changed.

My actions changed.

I changed.

And it's all for the better.

This year the Relief Society Presidency gave out gift bags that contained a number of beautiful items inside. One of them was this ornament that I absolutely love. And, everyone who received one loves theirs, too!

#ChristmasBeautyoftheDay

#LightTheWorld



No comments:

Post a Comment