Tuesday, December 1, 2020

2020 - Christmas Music #1

 Christmas Music #1


I have shifted from my gratitude posts that filled every day of November to the music that lifts my soul and my heart during the month of December - the month we celebrate the birth of the Christ.

My first song is one that has special meaning to me because of a special, spiritual, and sacred moment that occurred in a Congregational Church in Chatham Massachusetts. I don't recall having ever heard this particular hymn before, and it landed on my heart.

A few months ago Reverend Dave Mc Donald posted this version of it, and now I can't get enough of it.

And, I weep.

I weep because of that experience in Chatham, an experience far too sacred to share.

How Can I Keep From Singing? Really...how can I?

#MonthofMusic





No comments:

Post a Comment