Saturday, November 21, 2020

2020 - Gratitude Day #21 - Genealogy Colleagues

 Gratitude day #21

Today I am grateful for my genealogy colleagues.

And I have many! Of the 1700+ Facebook friends that I have, the majority of them are genealogy friends.

The capacity of my own learning has been expanded through knowing these fine people. Their knowledge far exceeds my own, and I am grateful for the times they pointed me in the right direction, gave me information on a new resource, helped me in library and archives, developed websites that hold a tremendous amount of sources, host webinars and podcasts, etc.

That list is neverending.

I must also point out that not all of these colleagues are professional genealogists, or even credentialed. But, they bring their expertise to the table in so many ways. 

Some are friends I have met at conferences or through webinars.

My life has been tremendously enriched - because of you.

And, I am grateful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment