So, why would you want/need a Flip-Pal?
1. You have an aunt who has a shoebox full of obituaries and funeral cards that are on the top shelf of a closet.
2. You ARE the aunt who has a shoebox full of obituaries and funeral cards on the top shelf of a closet.
3. Your parents have military emblems that need to be scanned. This can lead to some wonderful discussions.
4. You want to decorate the family Christmas tree with some photos of your loved ones.
5. You want to create a beautiful wall display of your ancestors.
6. You have inherited recipes cards and church cookbooks that have some special notes written by mothers and grandmothers that you want to share.
7. You are receiving Christmas cards that have letters and photographs in them, and you want to scan them as they come in.
8. You have parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, and in-laws that have photos that the rest of the family would love to have copies of, but they don't want to let them out of their house to have copies made.
9. You ARE the parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, or in-law that has photos that the rest of the family would love to have copies of.
10. You know that when someone passes on, the memorabilia may be thrown away, unlabeled, or just not valued.
11. You have finished your Christmas shopping and want something for yourself.
12. You want one because you have seen someone else with one. You are coveting. Just admit it.
The Giveaway runs through 17 Dec 2013 at midnight EST.
You know you want it. Come on!!! Enter!
Follow the prompts on the widget to the right, and it will guide you through the entry process.